We are happy to announce our first guest speaker. Dr. Jan-Arne Gewert. As Entrepreneur of the Year and successful Managing Director of mid-size enterprises, Dr. Jan-Arne Gewert has many years of practical experience in business. Since 2015 he consults managers in economy and research in questions of business as well as strategy development. He is a...
International Publisher Science, Technology, Medicine - Springer
Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering
- Transfer of knowledge into a multidisciplinary environment.
- Answers for a sustainable future.
- Corporate sustainability and responsibility.
- (Un)conventional production technologies.
- Advanced technologies and materials in industries.
- Preservation of the environment and natural resources.
- Visions to rationalise of manufacturing processes.
- Competitiveness in industry with regard of environment.
HOW DO WE HELP
Accepted papers will be published in Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering - Springer. LNME is indexed by SCOPUS. The books of the series are submitted for indexing to Web of Science.
We just started with ourselves. With following small steps. During registration, you did not get anything out of plastic. All certificates were distributed electronically after event. Conference badges were printed on recycled paper. Stuff you got during registration was made from bio-material and was eco-friendly packed. No products or substances...
On 27th of April, ICMEM2020 and partners for a better environment have decided to do also nature-based activities to cope up with increasing global warming and climate change and to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases via reforestation and ecological restoration. This year Faculty of Manufacturing Technology with cooperation with Czech...