We just started with ourselves. With following small steps. During registration, you did not get anything out of plastic. All certificates were distributed electronically after event. Conference badges were printed on recycled paper. Stuff you got during registration was made from bio-material and was eco-friendly packed. No products or substances...
- Transfer of knowledge into a multidisciplinary environment.
- Answers for a sustainable future.
- Corporate sustainability and responsibility.
- (Un)conventional production technologies.
- Advanced technologies and materials in industries.
- Preservation of the environment and natural resources.
- Visions to rationalise of manufacturing processes.
- Competitiveness in industry with regard of environment.
What manufacturers and engineers can do to prevent, mitigate, or adapt to climate change?
HOW DO WE HELP
On 27th of April, ICMEM2020 and partners for a better environment have decided to do also nature-based activities to cope up with increasing global warming and climate change and to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases via reforestation and ecological restoration. This year Faculty of Manufacturing Technology with cooperation with Czech...