All manuscripts submitted to Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering will be screened by an online plagiarism detection software.
International Publisher Science, Technology, Medicine - Springer
Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering
- Transfer of knowledge into a multidisciplinary environment.
- Answers for a sustainable future.
- Corporate sustainability and responsibility.
- (Un)conventional production technologies.
- Advanced technologies and materials in industries.
- Preservation of the environment and natural resources.
- Visions to rationalise of manufacturing processes.
- Competitiveness in industry with regard of environment.
HOW DO WE HELP
Gabriëlle Tuijthof was born in Tehran, Iran, in 1975. She graduated cum laude in Mechanical Engineering at Delft University of Technology in 1998, specializing in human-machine systems. Her PhD thesis, which was completed both at Delft University of Technology in Delft and at the Amsterdam University Medical Center (location AMC) in Amsterdam,...
We are happy to announce our first guest speaker. Dr. Jan-Arne Gewert. As Entrepreneur of the Year and successful Managing Director of mid-size enterprises, Dr. Jan-Arne Gewert has many years of practical experience in business. Since 2015 he consults managers in economy and research in questions of business as well as strategy development. He is a...
Accepted papers will be published in Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering - Springer. LNME is indexed by SCOPUS. The books of the series are submitted for indexing to Web of Science.